The Melbourne-based NDIS service provider, Bright Future Care is the best option for disabled or intellectually challenged people looking for little extra help to live a quality life. Well-trained and expert team of Bright Future Care provides individual NDIS assistance to all ages and genders to develop skills for managing their daily activities independently.
Our 24-hour care service ensures all our participants get the desired assistance to live a normal lifestyle.
1. Accommodation: Our expert caregivers assist people with disability and their families under the NDIS Accommodation Service during difficult times.
2. Community Participation: Our NDIS Community Participation service helps disabled people to stay connected with the community and have all the fun normal people go through.
3. Group and Centre-Based Activities: Bright Future Care provides a range of activities and fun-filled programs under the NDIS Group and Centre-Based Activities to our participants and makes sure they lead full and happy life.
4. Household Tasks: Our well-trained support staffs help our participants to build skills and capacity to complete their household tasks like cooking, cleaning, washing, and so under the NDIS Household Tasks program.
5. Recreation: Our NDIS Recreation programs are designed to support disabled people to live an active and engaging normal lifestyle with our continuous care.